Collingwood is host to the annual Elvis Festival and was the ship build capital of North America. Tiny, Ontario was settled in the 1800's, incorporated in 1868 and is located in southern Georgian Bay. Tiny contains an Artesian well, which produces the purest spring water in the world. Tiny Township was named in 1822 after pet dogs of Lady Sarah Maitland, wife of Sir Peregrina Maintland, Lieutenant Govnor of Upper Canada. Two adjoining townships also named after her dogs Tay and Flos. Simcoe was established in 1843 and is located north of Toronto, stretching from Lake Simcoe to Georgian Bay and forms part of the Great Golden Horseshoe Area.
Areas covered: Collingwood, Barrie, Innisfil and Orillia.